All the students who have cleared the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination with Commerce group of subjects i.e. Elements of Accountancy, Organization of Commerce and Economic/Statistics/Business Math’s are eligible for securing admission to the undergraduate courses. Tolani Commerce College strictly follows the rules and regulation imposed by the Gujarat Government and the KSKV Kachchh University Bhuj.
Issues of Application Forms
TCC issues the application forms immediately on the day of the declaration of HSC result. The forms are available at the administrative office on payment of Rs.25. All the students who would like seek admission in TCC should submit separate application form for each semester.
Documents to be enclosed:
The duly filled application form should be submitted along with the following certificates in original (for verification) and two attested copies of each certificates.
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Eligibility (Provisional or Final) Certificate in case of students migrating from other state or the students of central Board of Examination, to be issued by Gujarat University.
- TWO copies of RECENT passport size photographs (size : 2.5cms X 3.5cms) one with name and class of the student written on reserve and the other affixed on the admission form.
- Blood Grouping Certificate.
All the application will be scrutinized and final admission list will be prepared on the basis of merit. The option of principle/subsidiary subjects will be considered purely on merit basis only.
Text not available
Text not available
7.30am to 1.30pm (from Monday to Saturday)
Medium of Instruction :
The medium of instruction of the college is Hindi. However, the question papers will be supplied in Hindi, Gujarati and English for the benefit of the students and they are permitted to write their answers in Hindi, English and Gujarati in internal and semester end examinations as per their choice.
As per the ordinance of KSKV Kachchh University, every student is required to have at least 75 % of attendance in each semester and due consideration is given to the attendance in the internal assessment of each and every subject.
According to the present system of evaluation, the semester end examination will be held for 70 marks and the remaining 30 marks out of 100 will be assigned on the basis of one mid semester test, Attendance, presentation and submission of assignment /work books/projects. A student has to clear both the internal and external examination without fail. A student has to secure at least 11 marks out of 30 in the internal evaluation & 25 marks out of 70 at semester end examination in each subject. There will be practical examination in the computer science and account tally.
Help document to calculate your SGPA and CGPA :
CBCS 10 POINTS GRADING SCALE
|Sr.No.||Grade Abbreviation||From||To||Status||Grade Point||Description|
GPA Grade Scale :
|GPA Range||Grade Letter||Description|
|9 to 10||O||Very Excellent|
|8 to 8.99||A+||Excellent|
|7 to 7.99||A||Very Good|
|6 to 6.99||B+||Good|
|5 to 5.99||B||Satisfactory|
|4 to 4.99||C||Unsatisfactory|
Code of Conduct
The College is a grant in Aid College and, it is liable to follow all the rules and regulations framed by the Govt. of Gujarat in discharging duties. So, the code and professional ethics for Principal, Teachers and Governing Body are governed by relevant Act, and Provisions of State Govt. issued from time to time. Moreover, the UGC recommended code of ethics is equally applicable for the teachers and Principals drawing UGCs’ scale of pay.
Code of Conduct for Students:
- Students have to maintain strict discipline and good manners both inside and outside the campus to maintain the reputation of the college.
- No student shall be allowed to enter the campus without I -card.
- Students have to behave properly with the teaching as well as administrative staff.
- Students have to maintain strict silence in the library.
- Students should not cause any damage to the college property.
- For any act of misconduct/ misbehaviour a student will have to face the Discipline Committee of the College and disciplinary action may involve warning and/ or fine, and/ or suspension from classes, from examination or even expulsion from the College.
- Ragging in any form in the college is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phone must be kept switched off during the class hour. Any violation of this rule will invite penalty.
- Smoking / Chewing is strictly prohibited in the college campus. Strict action shall be taken against any student found using abusive substance or having Tobacco products etc.
- Loitering in the college during the college hours is strictly prohibited.
- In case of any evidence of malpractices during the college/university examinations invites punishment of expelling from appearing in the following examination and result will be kept withheld.