The M.Com degree course affiliated by The KSKV Kachchh University, Bhuj, comprises of 4 semesters which are conducted in a period of two years.
All the students who have cleared the B.Com examination from any UGC recognized University are eligible for securing admission to the postgraduate courses. Tolani Commerce College strictly follows the rules and regulation imposed by the Gujarat Government and the KSKV Kachchh University Bhuj.
Issue of Application Forms:
TCC issues the application forms immediately after the declaration of T.Y. B.Com result. The forms are available at the administrative office on payment of Rs.25. All the students who would like seek admission in TCC should submit separate application form for each semester.
Documents to be enclosed:
The duly filled application form should be submitted along with the following certificates in original (for verification) and two attested copies of each certificates.
- a. One Attested copy of F.Y/S.Y B.Com and 3 copies of T.Y B.Com Mark sheets along with original Certificate/marksheets.
- One School Leaving Certificate.
- Eligibility (Provisional or Final) Certificate in case of students migrating from other University from Gujarat or any other state.
- TWO copies of RECENT passport size photographs (size : 2.5cms X 3.5cms) one with name and class of the student written on reserve and the other affixed on the admission form.
- Blood Grouping Certificate.
- Students coming from other colleges have to enclose TC and NOC.
- After seeking admission every student has to fill the Registration Form to be filled by Post Graduate students of Kachchh University.
All the application will be scrutinized and final admission list will be prepared on the basis of merit. The option of principle/subsidiary subjects will be considered purely on merit basis only.
Text not available
4.00pm to 8.00pm (from Monday to Saturday)
Medium of Instruction :
The medium of instruction of the college is English. However, the question papers will be provided in Gujarati and English for the benefit of the students and they are permitted to write their answers in Hindi, English and Gujarati in internal and semester end examinations as per their choice.
As per the ordinance of KSKV Kachchh University, every student is required to have at least 75 % of attendance in each semester and due consideration is given to the attendance in the internal assessment of each and every subject.
According to the present system of evaluation, the semester end examination will be held for 80 marks and the remaining 20 marks out of 100 will be assigned on the basis of one mid semester test, Attendance, presentation and submission of assignment /work books/projects. A student has to clear both the internal and external examination without fail. A student has to secure at least 08 marks out of 20 in the internal evaluation & 32 marks out of 70 at semester end examination in each subject.
CBCS 10 POINTS GRADING SCALE
|Sr.No.||Grade Abbreviation||From||To||Status||Grade Point||Description|
GPA Grade Scale :
|GPA Range||Grade Letter||Description|
|9 to 10||O||Very Excellent|
|8 to 8.99||A+||Excellent|
|7 to 7.99||A||Very Good|
|6 to 6.99||B+||Good|
|5 to 5.99||B||Satisfactory|
|4 to 4.99||C||Unsatisfactory|
Code of Conduct
The College is a grant in Aid College and, it is liable to follow all the rules and regulations framed by the Govt. of Gujarat in discharging duties. So, the code and professional ethics for Principal, Teachers and Governing Body are governed by relevant Act, and Provisions of State Govt. issued from time to time. Moreover, the UGC recommended code of ethics is equally applicable for the teachers and Principals drawing UGCs’ scale of pay.
Code of Conduct for Students:
- Students have to maintain strict discipline and good manners both inside and outside the campus to maintain the reputation of the college.
- No student shall be allowed to enter the campus without I -card.
- Students have to behave properly with the teaching as well as administrative staff.
- Students have to maintain strict silence in the library.
- Students should not cause any damage to the college property.
- For any act of misconduct/ misbehaviour a student will have to face the Discipline Committee of the College and disciplinary action may involve warning and/ or fine, and/ or suspension from classes, from examination or even expulsion from the College.
- Ragging in any form in the college is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile phone must be kept switched off during the class hour. Any violation of this rule will invite penalty.
- Smoking / Chewing is strictly prohibited in the college campus. Strict action shall be taken against any student found using abusive substance or having Tobacco products etc.
- Loitering in the college during the college hours is strictly prohibited.
- In case of any evidence of malpractices during the college/university examinations invites punishment of expelling from appearing in the following examination and result will be kept withheld.